Sunday, May 12, 2013




              KYO IS AN  EMOTIONAL WRECK: Chapter 1

Hello blog. Can you tell by the title how crappy my month has been? Sooooo. Sammy got dumped by her asshole boyfriend. He obviously couldn't care less about her, but she fell hard for him. He is the biggest asshat. He's a dick. He's a douchebag. He's a horrible person. I have no sympathy for him, because he is not a good person. Either way, i asked Sammy if i had any chance of her ever wanting to go out again. And i received a cryptic "Maybe, Or not". Damn that girl. I kinda wished she would have said no. Because  Kyo's got her eye on another girl. And i know for certain that she likes me. She's adorable, and a real badass, and super talented. But, if Sammy wanted to get back together, i'd totally do it. And feel terrible for for leaving Anna. I apparently have this thing for falling for girls who are waaaay too awesome and hot for me. Sadness.
So, a friend, suggested that I figure my self out, sexuality and type wise. I don't really know why, but
i think i will. Soooo. I'm definitely not straight. And that's all i can really say. Am i a lesbian? Pansexual? Bi?
No f*cking idea. I like girls. Romantically and sexually. I think boys can be cute. Sexually and romantically they're terrifying. My type? Badasses. Girls with a sense of humor. Girls who can totally deal with my socially awkwardness. Girls who can take care of me, as well as letting me take care of them. They also tend to have colored hair. :)

Bye loves, KYO

No comments:

Post a Comment