Monday, July 22, 2013


         

           KYO IS AN EMOTIONAL WRECK: CHAPTER TWO


Sometimes i just think i need a good b*tch slap to the face. With a chair. Sam and I tried again. It didn't work. Again. And last week she said, something akin to i really think we can work, and i want us to work. But that would be playing with your feelings if it didn't, i'm so sorry, you're my best friend, etc. And of course i f*cking melted and cried and told her it was alright. Jesus Christ. I'm  trying to recall how long and how many bloody times we've tried again. HOLY F*CK. She's asked me out around eight times. We've been together for...probably three or three and a half months total. Maybe even less. I think I'm leading my self in circles. But i really really...Well i don't know if i love her. I don't really believe in that. But i need her. That sounds pretty weird. I love her. And even not as romantically i want the best for her. And damn it when she doesn't let me... Give her everything she deserves. And maybe i don't deserve her. I don't even need anything in return. I just want her to be happy and safe. Even if it isn't with me.

Bye loves, KYO

No comments:

Post a Comment