Tuesday, April 23, 2013

HELLO.

Hello blog. Well... It's been at least a year since I blogged and it makes me grimace to read the last post. Update on my romantic life, Gracie and I lasted about 3 and a half months. And now we barely speak. Hehe. Oh the irony. Kyo got herself another girlfriend. And then we broke up too. Problem is I am still oh so desperately in love with her.  She's hilarious and beautiful and independent and creative and everything I wish I was. Let's call her... Sammy. Hehehe. Another joke you couldn't possibly understand. I've had a major crush on Sammy for...3 years. Sammy was my friend for all that time, but she and Grace didn't get along. So Grace convinced me that she was all bad, and I believed her. And those were my closeted years. Totally in love with Sam, and desperately confused about whether girls could like girls. Sammy tells me she'd like to go out. I freak and turn her down. And then Gracie asked me out and I told myself Sam didn't matter. Plus to my knowledge, Sammy liked a girl who wasn't me.  Grace and i break up and Sammy and i get close. We text and I wonder if my love sickness is totally obvious. For a year i wish i had said yes. She asks me out at a valentines dance. I say yes. We go out for a while and eventually she says she just needs a friend. And I'm left, still in love, never actually told her that. She's already moved on. I have no idea what to do. She's one of my best friends,  but she can be a real fucking bitch. (AND that, ladies and gents, is why I love her). So quite recently, she texted me. It said "Kyo, what's your middle name, because when i propose to you i want to get down on one knee and say Kyo, my best friend, and the best person I'll ever know will you do the honor of becoming my wife?"And she convinced me to make a pact, that if she turns 32 and we're both single, she'd marry me. And then she got a boyfriend. So. My life is fucking complicated.

Bye loves,
Kyo

No comments:

Post a Comment