Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kyo's got a girlfriend!

Hi. Its me. Again.
I have amazing news! Well, amazing news for me. Tee hee. I have a girlfriend! Yay! She has been my best friend (and crush) for years, and we've known each other since we were babies. She is amazing, and I love her to pieces. And then inspiration struck. I have a blog opportunity! We are telling our friends tomorrow and I wanted to document how they react. I am telling my best friends and I am going to tell you about my friends and next time I'll tell you about how they respond. Alright, I can not use there actual names so these are alias'.

Alright my biggest worries are about my friend Lexie, she is very popularity oriented and worries about everything from her appearance to her grades. She was my best friend for a while and then we had a trio with my girlfriend. She was already concerned that I preferred Grace over her and I fear it will only make her worries ring with truth.

Cleo is the next girl I will tell,no worries there shes rather laid back over these things. Next is Monica, she will have tons of embarrassing questions that will piss Lexie off but other than that shes amazing. Last of all is Olympia. Shes probably already knows.She has lesbian mothers so this is basic business.

Any who, I am still hyped up on adrenalin and will probably not sleep tonight.

Kyo <3 Grace
Kyo <3 Grace
Kyo <3 Grace
Kyo <3 Grace
Kyo <3 Grace
Kyo <3 Grace
Kyo <3 Grace


Bye, loves
Kyo



No comments:

Post a Comment